Family photoshoot as unique and as fun as you are!
Families come in all shapes and sizes and you want your family photography experience to be a fun experience that you’ll all enjoy and have beautiful photos to cherish.
Whether your family like riding bikes at Monikie Country Park or doing cartwheels on the beach at Lunan Bay, you want to look at your photos and remember how much fun you had together. There’s lots of great locations in Dundee and Angus to choose from all year round.
“We had a great morning out with Anne at Lunan Bay with the kids and the dogs. The pictures were stunning, we ordered a huge canvas as part of our order and it’s the best we’ve ever seen! Would highly recommend”Jenni and Ewan Cameron
I truly believe the best photos happen when you’re completely relaxed and there’s no better way to do this than to go out into the natural light and make the most of the great outdoors, doing what you love the most.
Families aren’t just made up of parents and children and with having heaps of nieces and nephews (as well as 6 siblings!) I know very well about the bonds between aunties, uncles and their nieces and nephews. That’s why I welcome aunties, uncles and grandparents to my family photography experiences too.
How much does a family photoshoot cost?
The price of the photoshoot is £125. This includes the following:
Please note that the price of the photoshoot does not include any digital photos or products. I offer a range of stunning printed products including beautiful framed prints and hand-crafted canvas wraps made by the best professional suppliers in the UK. When your photos are available you can either choose from the following collections or choose a la carte products from the price list below.
The Print Collection £200
– 10 professionally printed images in any size up to 12×8″
– save 20% off a la carte prices
This does not include any digital images
The Digital Collection £395
– a personalised USB with all of the edited images from your photoshoot (around 30 images) containing:
– a set of high-resolution digital images which are perfect for you to use to make your own prints
– a set of low-resolution digital images that are smaller file sizes and much better for emailing and using on social media
The Luxury Collection £595
– a 30×20″ mounted and framed print OR two 20×16″ canvases
– 5 printed images of any size up to 12×8″
– a personalised USB with all of the edited images from your photoshoot
A la carte price list
Prints and digital images
A professional print in any size up to 12×8″ – £25
A high-resolution digital image suitable for printing – £35
Hand-crafted Canvas Wraps
The Hand-crafted Canvas Wrap is produced using state of the art printing technology. The image is printed onto heavyweight canvas and sealed onto a 20mm deep European pine stretcher frame for a high quality contemporary finish.
The surface of the canvas is laminated for the ultimate protection. It is water resistant, cleanable, scratch proof and is protected from UV light for up to 200 years.
Available in two sizes:
20×16″ – £145
18×12″ – £95
The Framed Print is a stunning addition to any interior. Your chosen print is framed with a white mount inside a beautiful matt ash black effect frame.
Available in two sizes:
30×20″ (mount size) with a 24×14″ print – £295
20×16″ (mount size) with a 16×12″ print – £195
Other frames and sizes are available on request.
Get in touch
If you’d like to check my availability or have any questions about your family photoshoot, fill in the form below and I’ll be in touch soon.
The fine details
* The family photoshoot is to be paid for at the time of booking
* Payment can be made by credit/debit card or PayPal
* The family photoshoot will be confirmed upon receipt of payment
* The family photoshoot includes up to 2 adults and 4 children. Additional family members can be included. Please ask for a quote
* Images will be usually be available on the online gallery within 3 weeks